Monday, December 8, 2008

Haunted Chavez

In this project we had to take a picture in the campus of Cesar Chavez high school, the nwe had to make it as scary, and as creepy as possible.
My first idea was to just put a head in a toilet that appeared to be full of blood. The only things that changed by the end were the zombie on the side and to put some yellow stuff on the face to make it seem like urine.
My most difficult descision was to put the black clouds on the picture or to just leave ot alone, because i did not know weather it would add or take away from the picture.
The problem I had was making the zombie as realistic as possible I dont think I accomplished it fully.
I think I did good on my whole idea becuase it was very original.
I think i did well

No comments: