Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Social Issue



This social issue is about young people such as myself, Being caged both mentally and phisically. They are not allowed to be themselvs because of the people they hang out with or because of the family they are born in. It effects me because i have to always walk around like i am mad or somethin just to make sure that no one messes with me and it is kind of a bummer because nothibg is that good when you are in a bad mood, and the reason i do is because I use it as a defense mechanism and it works so why not use.

I used this statement because I wanted to let the person know that if you are physically bordered to where you cant do the things you want to do then it is simple, just free your mind and that is what I wanted the statement to bring across the observers mind. And the reason I use this picture is a little obvious because it semms as if though i am caged and the statement just lets me know I have to free my mind.

No comments: