


Scary Face- When i see this picture it kinda sorta reminds me of the hulk because of the green skin obviously but when I see this picture I also imagine someone just having some fun on photoshop because it looks like an easy project and you can tell by the way it was completed.
Zombie- Again when I see this picture it reminds me of someone just enjoying themselvs on photoshop just because this looks like more of a fun project than the first one because you were able to have alot more fun than the other ones at least thats what i felt when i was doing the project.
Ghost- This one was actually my favorite one to do you probably cant tell it may look a little boring but i was able to learn alot and was actually able to use them thats what made it so fun for me I wont lie this looks like the most boring of my three pisc but it was the most fun for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment